K. Oo (Berkeley); N. Yukyi (Berkeley); C. Gaw (Berkeley); Je. Shu (Berkeley);
R. Tai (Stanford); P. Si (Stanford); T. Kyaw (MIT); D. Wan (UC San Diego);
G. Kyi (Cal Poly); S. Lim (UCSF); A. Takami (Berkeley)
We will try to ask questions that you're afraid to ask...
1) Advice on writing eye catching personal essay
2) Opinions on Kumon tutoring
3) How many AP courses should I take?
4) Private school vs public school
5) Do race and nationality play a role?
6) What do I need to prepare in the middle school or even in the elementary school? :-)
7) How hard or easy to change my major?
8) Advice on choosing a major for undergrad and graduate program
9) Why should I apply to college that my family canít afford?
10) Med School application process from a recent UCSF grad